Hotel Gift Vouchers In1
Terms & Conditions
1. You will receive an email to confirm your voucher purchase. This is your voucher and should be printed and presented at the property to redeem.
2. The total value of your gift voucher purchase will be debited from your card at time of purchase.
3. If the voucher is a gift to someone, you may enter a recipient name and message. You should then pass the printed email voucher to the recipient.
4. To purchase a voucher you must enter the details of a valid credit or charge card legally held by you. The Security Code of the Card must also be entered. Card details will be validated prior to the transaction being confirmed and the Voucher Email being issued.
5. All successful online transactions are confirmed to the purchaser by email. Each purchase is given a unique transaction reference. Please use this reference if you need to communicate with the issuer regarding any purchase.
6. Vouchers are valid for one year from the date of issue.
7. We do not accept responsibility for vouchers that are lost or mislaid.
8. Neither In1 Solutions Ltd nor the issuer accepts responsibility for vouchers that are lost or mislaid.
9. The use of voucher(s) to purchase accommodation, meals or services is subject to availability. Supplements may apply at restricted times for example Public Holidays and Special Events.
10. Vouchers may be used for more than one transaction. Cash refunds are not permitted. A new voucher will be issued for any unused outstanding balance.
11. Vouchers may not be redeemed for cash.
12. Voucher Email must be presented on arrival at property.
13. Vouchers that have been altered or damaged in any way will not be accepted.
14. Vouchers that have expired will not be accepted.
15. Vouchers with limited or specified availability i.e. midweek only will only be accepted where they are valid and apply to the given stay.
16. The voucher purchase price is inclusive of Local Taxes.
17. The issuer reserves the right in the interests of security to contact the purchaser and request further verification prior to the issuing of vouchers.
18. Monetary vouchers can be exchanged for goods, services or gift cards, specific vouchers must be used for the purpose intended such as for example a spa treatment.
19. This voucher can used as full or part payment. No change will be given. Any residual balance will be transferred to a Hotel Gift Voucher Card and will then be valid for 1 year from the date which the transfer occurred.
20. Vouchers are non transferable and may not be resold or bartered.